WeSpire is a fast-growing, innovative SaaS startup. Using cutting-edge technology, UX, and persuasive design, we help large companies inspire their people and transform their business.
Our platform provides a wide range of programs, inspiring action in areas like sustainability, well-being, volunteering, charitable giving, and more.
Our hiring team gets a lot of spam, so please include your favorite emoji in the subject line of your application email to help us find the humans. See instructions below. See instructions below.
Where you are
- We are a remote-first organization
- We require that candidates have significant overlap with EST for collaboration purposes
- Additional restrictions may apply based on legal and tax concerns
What you’ll do
- Design and implement beautiful, snappy, accessible interfaces
- Promote technical excellence — quality, automated testing, and elegant design
- Collaborate directly with product and design
- Mentor colleagues
Who you are
- You have a strong understanding of JS, React and Typescript
- You are capable of collaborating directly with product and design and driving projects to completion
- Experience with modern React frameworks like Next.js a plus
- Some comfort with backend-engineering a strong plus (e.g. implementing GQL/REST endpoints)
How to apply
- If you think you could be a great fit for this position, write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In your email please include:
- The title of the job you’re applying for in the subject line
- A PDF of resume
- A link to your LinkedIn profile (if you have one)
- The answer to the following questions:
- Are you authorized to work lawfully in the United States?
- Will you now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status (H1-B, etc)?
Back to blog